Thursday, August 5, 2010
Cedar Plank Salmon
We've been trying to eat more fish to get those good omegas in us that we keep hearing about!! I just love this Cedar Plank Salmon ... and surprisingly so does our 2yr old. It's a simple and nice way to grill up some salmon.
2) Buy some nice salmon fillets. We buy ours from Costco and it's skinless, which is what I prefer, but skin is fine as well.
3) Fire up BBQ. Crank it up to high to get hot, then turn down the burners directly under the salmon.
4) Sprinkle your cedar plank with kosher or coarse salt. This helps the salmon not to stick to the board.
5) Place salmon on salt and season with Club House La Grill Salmon Seasoning.
6) Place salmon in BBQ (remember to turn down the burners directly under to prevent board from burning), close lid and try to keep it closed for the entire 15-20 minutes of cooking. Of course, open the lid if you think the plank might be on fire!