Thursday, December 2, 2010
Butter Tarts are perfect any time of year with a cup of tea, but they are a must at Christmas for me. They freeze nicely and are easy pull out for a dainty tray!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Cook Time: 30 Minutes | Makes: 24 Tarts
24 frozen tart shells
1/2 cup margarine, melted
2 1/4 cups brown sugar
3 eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup raisins
- Place frozen tart shells on baking sheet.
- Combine all ingredients except for the raisins.
- Tip: I use my large Pyrex measuring cup because then the filling is easy to pour into shells.
- Fill tart shells until they are almost full. Add a spoonful of raisins to each tart.
- Bake @ 350° for 30 minutes.