Saturday, December 4, 2010
Cornflake Peanut Butter Brittle
8 cups cornflakes
1/2 cup salted peanuts
1 cup light corn syrup
1 cup white sugar
1 cup peanut butter
- Grease large cookie sheet.
- In large bowl measure out cornflakes and peanuts.
- In saucepan, combine syrup and sugar over medium heat, stirring constantly. Once sugar has dissolved, stir in peanut butter until it has completely melted.
- Pour over cornflakes, swiftly tossing and coating. Dump out on greased cookie sheet, spreading and pressing out.
- Chill. Once completely cooled break up into bite size chunks.