2 lbs ground beef
1 large onion, chopped
1 can diced tomatoes (796 ml / 28 fl oz)
1 can red kidney beans (540 ml / 19 fl oz)
1 can Heinz Deep Browned Beans with Pork & Tomato Sauce (398 ml / 14 fl oz)
1 can sliced mushrooms (284 ml / 10 fl oz)
1/2 cup ketchup
3 tablespoons chili powder
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Brown ground beef in fry pan with onions.
- Drain excess fat and liquid.
- Combine ground beef and onions with all remaining ingredients in large Crock Pot.
- Cook on High for 2 hours, then keep on Warm.
- Add some flour if sauce needs thickening.