- Bright colors look best on camera.
- Try to stay away from white, beige, black.
- Red is a great TV color.
- No shimmer, or checks, or small patterns, or stripes.
- Find an interesting top and accessorize with jewellery or scarf.
- Be sure you wear well fitted clothes, not too baggy not too tight.
- No short skirts...camera men don't want to risk showing your underwear or lack there of.
- Dress in layers if cold outside.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Small purse, downsized to necessities (ID, $, lipstick). Large purses are not allowed in studio
- Just as important is fabulous hair, and picture perfect make up - waterproof of course!
1. I really like purple on me, and I like that this jacket is fitted, but is it too much grey? If I choose this outfit I'll get a bright purple scarf, maybe a broach too!
2. This out fit screams spring! I love the pink!
3. Turquoise is my secret weapon color. This sweater is so bright. I would like to find some sort of blouse to put underneath it to make it more interesting.
4. Can you see the funky detail on the bottom of this Jessica Simpson shirt? It's pretty cool, but the jacket is dark so great for night out in Chicago, but maybe not the Oprah Show.