1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 cup pasta sauce
- Boil noodles as directed on package.
- In bowl combine cheeses, spinach and seasonings to make filling.
NOTE: Strain the cottage cheese and spinach to remove excess liquid. I even will squeeze the thawed spinach with my hands a bit.
- Drizzle bottom of baking dish with olive oil so shells do not stick.
- Stuff each shell with a heaping spoonfull of filling and place in baking dish.
- Dollop each stuffed shell with your favorite pasta sauce.
- Warm either in microwave (5 minutes) or in oven 10 minutes @ 350.
- Makes 24 shells.