2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/2 cup margarine
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place blueberries in bottom of deep dish pie plate. Sprinkle sugar over, and drizzle lemon juice.
- In a bowl, cream together margarine and sugar. Beat in eggs.
- Mix in baking soda and sour cream.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Dollop batter over blueberries.
- Bake @ 350 for 45-60 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
- Always best served warm!!